Please be assured that the safety of our event participants is of the utmost importance to us. We continue to follow the safety and hygiene measures recommended by government, including specific advice for conference venues.
If you have COVID symptoms or have received a positive COVID test result, please do not attend the event in person. We can provide you with links to view the event online.
All in-person events at the Confer venue are now being sold to full capacity seating, in line with government guidance. We recognise that some participants may still feel uncomfortable attending an in-person event which is at full capacity.
The following measures are in place:
- Our ventilation system draws in fresh air form outside, rather than recycled air
- Enhanced cleaning; including high intensity touch points
- If you can, please wear a mask. For the continued safety of our audiences, speakers and staff, face coverings are strongly and respectfully encouraged during your time in the Confer – Karnac premises, both when you are in the Shop area and seated in the Conference Room. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Multiple hand sanitiser stations
- We will be requesting that all attendees show proof of either:
- A double vaccination
- A negative lateral flow test (within the last 48-hours) or the presence of Covid-19 anti-bodies to gain entry into the venue.
- Recommendation to participants to bring minimal possessions with them
- Contactless ticketing
- Contactless payment