Neurobiology and its Applications to Psychotherapy - II
Online module purchase page
With Module Speaker:
Lucy Biven, Dr Nessa Carey, Dr Ruth Lanius, Dr Dianne Campbell Lefevre, Dr Dan Siegel, Professor Mark Solms, Dr Sharon Stanley, Professor Oliver Turnbull, Dr Alan Watkins, Henry Strick van Linschoten,
- This module includes 12 hours of lectures supported by captions, diagrams or images
- Supporting notes slides or references
- This content is available 24/7 for 1 year per subscription
- A selection of brief papers summarising the theoretical history, aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of trauma and dissociation
- Links to selected papers and books
This account is for several post-qualified subscribers within an organisation. Use the continue shopping button to add one payment per person in your group. We will then contact you for their names and email addresses, and open a personal account for each one.
This account is for using the module as a teaching aid for pre-qualified students. Use the continue shopping button to add one payment per person in your group. We will then contact you for their names and email addresses, and open a personal account for each one.
You are purchasing here a certificate of attendance for up to a maximum of 14 hours CPD pro rata on the basis of correct answers in multiple choice questionnaire assessing your knowledge of the module. We recommend that you print your test form and consider the answers in advance as you view the videos.