Forensic Psychotherapy: Pathologies and Treatment Strategies for Working With Violence
Online module purchase page
With Module Speaker:
Anna Motz, Dr Jamie Bennett, Dr Ronald Doctor, Dr Sandra M Grant, FRCPsych, OBE, Mary Haley, Professor Brett Kahr, Gill McGauley, Dr Adah Sachs, Richard Shuker, Dr Celia Taylor, Dr Estela Welldon, Dr Jessica Yakeley, ,
- This online resource provides a unique package of lectures and presentations by the speakers below, supported by notes, captions and diagrams
- This content is available 24/7 for 1 year per subscription
- The package offers 8 hours of video, accredited as 14 hours CPD
- All the materials have been commissioned by Confer and cannot be obtained elsewhere
- The literature has been studied in order to offer a reliably researched, hyperlinked bibliography
This account is for several post-qualified subscribers within an organisation. Use the continue shopping button to add one payment per person in your group. We will then contact you for their names and email addresses, and open a personal account for each one.
This account is for using the module as a teaching aid for pre-qualified students. Use the continue shopping button to add one payment per person in your group. We will then contact you for their names and email addresses, and open a personal account for each one.
You are purchasing here a certificate of attendance for up to a maximum of 14 hours CPD offered on the basis of correctly answering 75% of the multiple choice questions correctly. We recommend that you print your test form and consider the answers in advance as you view the videos.