Psychotherapeutic Work with Intergenerational Trauma
Online module purchase page
With Module Speaker:
Dr Pamela Alexander, Dr Aileen Alleyne, Dr Doris Brothers, Prophecy Coles, Dr Françoise Davoine, Dr Dori Laub, Dr Isha Mckenzie-Mavinga, Dr Clara Mucci, Professor Franz Ruppert, Lennox Thomas, Maya Jacobs-Wallfisch, Dr Estela Welldon, ,
- This online resource provides a unique package of lectures and presentations by the speakers below, supported by notes, captions and diagrams
- This content is available 24/7 for 1 year per subscription
- The package offers 10 hours of video, accredited as 20 hours CPD
- All the materials have been commissioned by Confer and cannot be obtained elsewhere
- The literature has been studied in order to offer a reliably researched, hyperlinked bibliography
This account is for several post-qualified subscribers within an organisation. Use the continue shopping button to add one payment per person in your group. We will then contact you for their names and email addresses, and open a personal account for each one.
This account is for using the module as a teaching aid for pre-qualified students. Use the continue shopping button to add one payment per person in your group. We will then contact you for their names and email addresses, and open a personal account for each one.
You are purchasing here a certificate of attendance for up to a maximum of 20 hours CPD pro rata on the basis of correct answers in multiple choice questionnaire assessing your knowledge of the module. We recommend that you print your test form and consider the answers in advance as you view the videos.